• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What happened to the site allanal

rascaldog_fan

FreeOnes is pumping through my veins!
No updates for more than half year.. No site contacts.. Any guess what's the reason?
I like A2M scenes they did.. All crazy scenes..The craziest thing is the girls takes spit and cum and other girls ass hole (the girl sits on knees). You can't imagine what it will be mix of ---..
Dana DeArmond, Dee Williams all famous stars you see here..

Fk0NFr7akAAWlA6.jpeg

Last edited:

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
I believe this is a Mike Adriano owned website, just like TrueAnal is as well. This is content that he is creating outside of Evil Angel.

The site doesn't seem to put dates on their scenes. So how do you know that they haven't done recent updates?

The tour just gives limited information. They should be doing five to six scenes a month ...

AA.JPG

The customer support button on the bottom right opens up to a more detailed page. You can and should take it up with them over there. Also, go back to the email they sent you when you first enrolled. As they are a reputable website, they should list an email address in the body of that email. Use that to also contact them.

Last edited:

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
If customer service doesn't really help you, try the billing processor. Contact them. Tell them that they aren't doing updates on the website. They have chat functions available online. Epoch and/or SegPay can log onto the website with your information as you sit there and they also will send a message to the webmaster. Epoch or SegPay will usually send you an email about what you and they discussed. The webmaster should get back to you within 48 to 72 hours. Now if CCBill is the billing processor, they can do that too but to a much lessor extent.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Staff member
Are you a member? Or just wanting to know why they're not updating?

The Identifier

Staff member
Gold Member
Looked around a bit and their most recent scene was apparently this one:-

https://tour.allanal.com/scenes/willow-feeds-it-to-ari

Maybe the navigation on their front page just isn't very good. That scene was added on around March 19th, according to a couple of places.
Don't know where you are looking but IAFD says this particular scene came out Aug 07, 2022. If true, the OP was more or less right with their estimation.

The title of this thread suggests that the website no longer exists/works; but turns out it is just not updated anymore... or at least, infrequently.

Actually, IAFD also says that the scene listed on the homepage as the "newest scene" was released Oct 18, 2022... so maybe that is the latest scene after all.

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
Don't know where you are looking but IAFD says this particular scene came out Aug 07, 2022. If true, the OP was more or less right with their estimation.

The title of this thread suggests that the website no longer exists/works; but turns out it is just not updated anymore... or at least, infrequently.

Actually, IAFD also says that the scene listed on the homepage as the "newest scene" was released Oct 18, 2022... so maybe that is the latest scene after all.
They could be recycling, then. Pretty common amongst dormant sites.

The Identifier

Staff member
Gold Member
The DirtyAuditions site is kind of the odd one out both in terms of the fact that it publishes the release dates for scenes and actually still has regular new updates!

Anyway, I have looked into this some more and here are the release dates for the latest scenes from each individual Mike Adriano site:
  • analonly.com (Oct 17)
  • nympho.com (Oct 13)
  • swallowed.com (Oct 17)
  • trueanal.com (Oct 14)
So they all stopped at essentially the same time it seems.

The fact that the release dates have stopped displaying on the sites themselves is probably no coincidence. Definitely seems like things have come to a halt, for whatever reason that might be or for however long. As previously stated, DirtyAuditions is the only one posting new, regular content. So that would tie in with the idea that it is the current focus of their attention.

Of course, a subscription to allanal.com gives you access to the entire range they have to offer to date and plenty to get stuck into but when you are stating that there are 5-6 new scenes per month like they are on the sign-up page then it is kinda false advertising to new subscribers and existing members are within their rights to be unhappy if the content has dried up.

Disclaimer: I had no knowledge of any of these sites prior to doing a quick bit of research but this is the way things are as I understand it, so feel free to correct me if not.