• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

what game are you playing right now?

Luxman

#TRE45ON
(PS5) Camouflage Sniping Mission | Realistic Immersive ULTRA Graphics Gameplay[4K60FPSHDR]CallofDuty - May 31, 2023

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Oddly enough..
Assassin's Creed 3 (Original, not the remastered version)
Disgaea 7 (Grindfest)
The Sims 3 COMPLETE
Everspace 1 (Space roguelike)
Deus Ex Revision (Complete remake of the original game by the fans)

Bluejaye

I still don't know what I am doing
To my everlasting shame, I am playing the Plunderstorm event in Warcraft. A PvP'ish grind for mounts, toys pets and pretty armour. 🙁

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
To my everlasting shame, I am playing the Plunderstorm event in Warcraft. A PvP'ish grind for mounts, toys pets and pretty armour. 🙁
There isnt (is kinda) anything wrong with WoW'ing it.
(I mean, there is.. it isnt 2005, anymore) :p

But srsly, I sitll like WoW, but it's like visiting a dead mall or an abandoned shopping plaza. Kinda empty and not like the olden days. :\

You try ascension?

Bluejaye

I still don't know what I am doing
Not ashamed of playing WoW. I still play retail, classic and occasionally Season of Discovery. Just sad that I fell for the Plunderstorm and will probably be falling for the upcoming "special" Mists of Pandaria timewalking event.

You are right though. It's not the same, way too much focus on the perfect spec setup and having the best gear before running content to get the best gear (I know how do you get the gear when you can't get a group to get the gear without the gear). But I nabbed my old guild, I invite most people who want to join and everyone in my guild seems happy enough pottering along at their own pace.