• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Celebrity and Adult Performer Death Thread

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
Hope you don't mind, Dino, but I'm turning this into an all-purpose obituaries and deaths thread as the amount of them in this forum is bumming me out, man.

Nothing wrong with dumping everyone in a mass grave. I don't mind as it also bums me out. I didn't enjoy making this thread especially for the reason for making it.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Ron Popeil died yesterday

ron-popeil-american-inventor.jpg

He was 86.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Betty Lynn had a cameo on a CBS segment about Mayberry/Mt Airy last month. She lived nearby. At 95 she had a good run.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
I sorted out a thread a while back that was an all-purpose thread for people who have shuffled off this mortal coil. Can we use that, please, instead of cluttering up this forum with lots of separate threads. FreeOnes Talk is starting to look like a mortuary.

https://www.freeones.com/forums/threads/celebrity-and-adult-performer-death-thread.1007412/
Congrats on the promotion from necro-bump analyst to power-hungry mod. (y)

A couple questions:
  • Should 'musicians' be added to the title of this thread? This thread started with a musician and it removes any ambiguity around 'celebrity.'
  • Should the Politics & Religion and Sports subforums have their own versions?

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
Congrats on the promotion from necro-bump analyst to power-hungry mod. (y)

A couple questions:
  • Should 'musicians' be added to the title of this thread? This thread started with a musician and it removes any ambiguity around 'celebrity.'
  • Should the Politics & Religion and Sports subforums have their own versions?
Thanks, I am slowly climbing the ladder of forum responsibility.

To answer your questions:-
  • No, as I'm trusting that people will have enough common sense (that's my first mistake) to regard anyone that people might know to fall under the banner of 'celebrity'.
  • No, just stick them all in here.

Mr. Daystar

Is there any way to sticky it. Out of site, out of mind, and half of use at least me anyway, are usually buzzed, or thinking about what to say about the dead person.

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
Is there any way to sticky it. Out of site, out of mind, and half of use at least me anyway, are usually buzzed, or thinking about what to say about the dead person.
We tend to only sticky site-related stuff in FreeOnes Talk. Plus I'm feeling too mortal to have a death thread pasted to the top of the forum.

If someone forgets to use this thread, I can always paste it in here.

Mr. Daystar

I remember him from a Bob Newhart show. He was a pretty funny guy. R.I.P. Mr.Scolari

EDIT: I totally forgot about bosom buddies, I loved that show.

Last edited:

Mr. Daystar

Last edited:

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
I remember hearing Charlie Pride being interviewed by the late Roy Lenard on WGN in Chicago in the 70's. He related a story about being at a show and afterwards staying for questions. He laughed and told of a little old white woman(his words) who stood up and asked him "Charlie how come you don't sound like you are supposed to sound" He told her that he just was what he was and that was that. I had a friend back then who was the proverbial Hillbilly who told me that it was several years after he began to like Mr. Pride that he found out Mr. Pride was black. Still like him afterwards but laughed about it.

Mr. Daystar

I'm not a country music fan. Maybe Hank Sr., or Willie, and Patsy Cline. But the man had one hell of a set of pipes on him.