• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

*2024 US Presidential Elections* - Candidates, Statistics, Campaign Timelines, Debates

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
Although he says that the dems would be too scared to run joe against him, I'd love to see that showdown.
Old white guy vs young racialized upstart.

The good thing about Vivek is that he's not White so he doesn't feel the need to come across as such an over-apologetic, self-loathing pussy. I've been saying for a long time there needs to be a wedge between Russia and China too. They have bad history so keep reminding them.

Imagine Sleepy Joe vs Rapid Fire Vivek in a debate. That Indian boy has a good brain in his head as opposed to the rotting Shepherd's Pie the Irish one has between the ears..

Buttermaker

Leave My Cubs Alone
God and Nation is more important than Climate Change?

Yeah, he's not THAT much of a change in tune concerning the Republicans. Just a new face.

Duke Klingenpooper

I shoot my load further than you can pee!
I like the clarity that Vivek speaks with. Not as much word salad crap as most politicians try to sling. The fact that he is Indian and a Hindu do not bother me in the slightest. He's new enough that I'm not aware of his baggage if he has much. I will keep both eyes open while watching him. He's still a politician and, as a voter, I want to retain as much independent credibility and self-sovereignty that I can.

I don't care who you voted for. You couldn't possibly be satisfied with your candidate unless he owns you by now. Maybe use that open mind you are supposed to have and try something different.

Vivek needs to be the Keynote Speaker at the Republican National Convention in 2024 if he does not get the nomination himself.

Do not be too suspicious of the Indian. Yes, they are often imperious, sometimes obnoxious. You think you're better than me? Good. Keep thinking that. But no. They are ancient. Mohenjo-Daro. The Vedas. They knew God before God begot you. They know some stuff.

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
Do not be too suspicious of the Indian. Yes, they are often imperious, sometimes obnoxious. You think you're better than me? Good. Keep thinking that. But no. They are ancient. Mohenjo-Daro. The Vedas. They knew God before God begot you. They know some stuff.
Well, well, well. Look who swam back to our board.

If I get one report about you, you're gone for good. Not off to a promising start with posts like this, but I believe in you and the ability to be a better poster and person. You can do it, DD!

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
The good thing about Vivek is that he's not White so he doesn't feel the need to come across as such an over-apologetic, self-loathing pussy. I've been saying for a long time there needs to be a wedge between Russia and China too. They have bad history so keep reminding them.

Imagine Sleepy Joe vs Rapid Fire Vivek in a debate. That Indian boy has a good brain in his head as opposed to the rotting Shepherd's Pie the Irish one has between the ears..
You're funny. An Indian?? ... like from India. Hahahahahhaa. You have to be kidding me. The MAGAs will never accept him. The white supremacists in the GOP will never accept him. They already think he's Black. So no way to this theory.

As for Joe, he's gonna beat Trump. And Trump is going to be spending years in Colorado. Not skiing in Aspen but in the ADX Florence lockup.

Last edited:

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
DD? Not DK? I guess there was a name change?
Yes, you must have been away. An abbreviated DD (stands for FOUser#4510856320198a. See even his original username has been banned here too) who is a previous banned member. (he's been banned three or four more times since DD) 🐬 had a Donald Trump avatar. Donald Trump is his hero. A really sarcastic bast***d (can I say that?) who would change people's posts on here to make himself look superior and those people look like fools. Not getting satisfaction from that; the reason he got banned was that he eventually reverted to insulting people here. He took everything to extremes. He started trolling members too. Too many reported posts, got the guy in serious trouble with the moderators and the administrators like Steve here. Just like @sean miguel (animus fox) and @Jack Davenport (BC, Bl.ueCountach) @georges, @ChuckFaze -- he is a big Donald Trump supporter -- however, unlike them, this guy refuses to stay banned and he comes back constantly under different personas.

Last edited:

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
Last edited:

georges

Staff member
Yes, you must have been away. An abbreviated DD (stands for FOUser#4510856320198a. See even his original username has been banned here too) who is a previous banned member. (he's been banned three or four more times since DD) 🐬 had a Donald Trump avatar. Donald Trump is his hero. A really sarcastic bast***d (can I say that?) who would change people's posts on here to make himself look superior and those people look like fools. Not getting satisfaction from that; the reason he got banned was that he eventually reverted to insulting people here. He took everything to extremes. He started trolling members too. Too many reported posts, got the guy in serious trouble with the moderators and the administrators like Steve here. Just like @sean miguel (animus fox) and @Jack Davenport (BC, Bl.ueCountach) @georges, @ChuckFaze -- he is a big Donald Trump supporter -- however, unlike them, this guy refuses to stay banned and he comes back constantly under different personas.
I think every person thinks differently and is on a different political spectrum. People generally look at results in terms of job growth,how well is doing their 401k but also their own safety and reducing criminality in neighboourhoods. Joe is already too old to beat Donal Trump and the bidenomics aren't giving much hope (source https://www.cbsnews.com/news/economy-opinion-poll-2023-07-30/) I highly doubt that with such a low approval rate, Biden will get reelected.

Attachments

• bidenomics.jpg
    bidenomics.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 82
  • bidenomics2.jpg
    bidenomics2.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 77
  • bidenomics3.jpg
    bidenomics3.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 73

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
You're funny. An Indian?? ... like from India. Hahahahahhaa. You have to be kidding me. The MAGAs will never accept him. The white supremacists in the GOP will never accept him. They already think he's Black. So no way to this theory.
MAGA & white supremacists won't support him, but that's not the entirety of the GOP.

And if the GOP understand that they need to broaden their base, someone there has the braincells to understand that the combination of booting out turmp (via not getting the nomination) and a POC as their candidate (vs an old white man) would really affect the swing voters.

tvstrip

I highly doubt that with such a low approval rate, Biden will get reelected.
The question is, who they pit against him. If turmp get the nom, he may still squeak through. But if the OGP noms anyone else, I'd say sleepy joe is not who the dems want running.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
I think every person thinks differently and is on a different political spectrum. People generally look at results in terms of job growth,how well is doing their 401k but also their own safety and reducing criminality in neighboourhoods. Joe is already too old to beat Donal Trump and the bidenomics aren't giving much hope (source https://www.cbsnews.com/news/economy-opinion-poll-2023-07-30/)

I think Marjorie Taylor Greene stated it well. "Joe Biden had the largest public investment in social infrastructure and environmental programs, that is actually finishing what FDR started, that LBJ expanded on, and Joe Biden is attempting to complete ... programs to address education, medical care, urban problems, rural poverty, transportation, Medicare, Medicaid, labor unions, and he still is working on it."

Here's a chart:

civilian-unemployment-ra.jpeg

I highly doubt that with such a low approval rate, Biden will get reelected.
Biden's approval rating is equal to Trump's at the same point of his presidency. How's that for a conundrum?

Last edited:

gmase

He can channel his best Reagan: “I want you to know that also I will not make age an issue of this campaign. I am not going to exploit, for political purposes, my opponent's youth and inexperience.”

tvstrip

GOP presidential candidates start declaring their loyalty
https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/poli...es-start-declaring-their-loyalty/ar-AA1f7eEn3

Four GOP candidates signed the Republican National Committee's loyalty pledge to ensure a spot on the Aug. 23 debate stage. But Trump was not one of them.

DeSantis, entrepreneur Vivek Ramaswamy, former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley and North Dakota Gov. Doug Burgum all signed the pledge, in which the candidates vowed to "honor the will of the primary voters and support the nominee in order to save our country and beat Joe Biden" and "not seek to run as an independent or write-in candidate."

Trump, still the de facto leader of the GOP despite two impeachments, three indictments and three consecutive disappointing election cycles for Republicans, said Wednesday that he would not sign the pledge as he hints he could skip the first two debates altogether.

Not surprising, but also mind-boggling that he still thinks the entire party owes him unconditional loyalty while he's not willing to give it in return

georges

Staff member

tvstrip

Thing is that despite he doesn't participate in debates Trump has the biggest lead in the primary
I was concerned about the polling in that article, but I see the sources seem legit
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/e..._republican_presidential_nomination-7548.html

The GOP needs to do something to address this - they have legit, strong candidates who are following the rules and could realistically win an election, but are going to be demoralized if literally none of that counts for anything.

gmase

Thing is that despite he doesn't participate in debates Trump has the biggest lead in the primary
I have seen him participate in many debates - during 2016 and 2020 to be specific. Do you mean something else?

The GOP needs to do something to address this - they have legit, strong candidates who are following the rules and could realistically win an election, but are going to be demoralized if literally none of that counts for anything.
Why? The polling at this point suggests a dead heat between Biden and Trump. Trump can win an election.

Last edited: