• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Cheater

Tripod

Nice tits, mind if I feel them?
I have being married for 10 years. I love my wife and the sex is great. However I have never not cheated on an girlfriend in the past. My mantra is life is too short and if an opportunity comes your way take it. I have resisted that in recent years. I would still flirt and imagine what it would be like to fuck the hot chick that worked in my local supermarket or the new temp in my office but i never let it go beyond that. While homeworking i was missing out on the day to day pervs. We all went a bit cabin fever crazy. I decided to take up running. Every day i would try and burn off the energy that was trapped inside me. Everyday i would see the same people out for a walk or run. One day i saw a chick she was 18 she was short brunette and very pretty. She was slim but not skinny and had fab curves. Her bum looked amazing and she looked like she had incredible tits. She would always smile and say hi and i would always hope i would see her on a second lap. One day i stopped and had a breather. As i did i saw her approach. I looked at her and she looked at me.

Tripod

She said 'hi, lovely day isn't it'? I said 'Sure is'. She said 'you are a good runner for an old guy'. I laughed and said, 'you bitch'. She smiled and said 'you have good stamina for an old man'. I laughed again 'i said i always had good stamina'. She raised an eyebrow and smiled. 'I said what is shit about old guy' She laughed. I said, 'i used to think you were sweet, i guess you can't judge a book'. She laughed and said 'you don't me yet you have being thinking of me, thats weird old man'. I was going to explain but she ran off shaking her head.

I was dumbstruck and embrassed i kept running what i had said over and over and laughing at being called an old man. I am in my late 30s thats not old is it i thought. As i got on a straight i could see her run towards me. As she got near she looked away. I said 'can i say sorry'. She said 'can you'. I wanted to explain she misunderstood me. She said what your name. ' i said Rob' She said 'Rob what'? I said 'Rob Winters' i said 'why'? She said just so i know for when i report you. She then ran off. I said 'wait a minute, i think you got the wrong end of the stick' she looked at me and then laughed. She said ' your face is a picture old man, i am Kiera btw'. All i could do was laugh. Later that afternoon i got a message on my facebook from Kiera saying add me on snapchat. I responded i dont have snapchat. She said of course you dont old man. Download and add kieraxxx. The message then was deleted and the user was unknown. I downloaded snapchat and set up a profile. I then added kieraxxx a few minutes later i recieved the following pics.

Tripod

The first image i open her tits were out and pic disappeared after 6 second. I thought fuck shes hot. Then i opened the next and the next. Her tits were even nicer than i imagined and i was rock hard. She said what did you think. I just messaged wow followed by wow. She lol back. Then she was gone. I sat there all the images were now gone and i thought fuck shes hot but i am married i cant be doing this.

Tripod

A couple of days later i was walking with my wife it was a cold day. I saw Kiera and had a little panic but she just said hi to both of us and kept going. A couple of hours later i got a message on my snapchat. Cold one today. Followed by the following picture messages.

Tripod

After seeing the first pic of her tits i ran to the toilet and knocked one out looking at her pics. Her pussy pics drove me wild and i came hard.

Tripod

The next day on my run i bumped into Kiera. We stopped and chatted. She said did you like my pics old man. I laughed and said yes. She said i bet you knocked one out. I went red and laughed. She looked around and then flashed her tits at me before running off. Although i only saw them for a second or two her tits looked incredible in real life.

Later on i got more pic messages.

Tripod

The next i again met her running. We stopped at place that was secluded. She walked over close to me. She staired into my eyes as we chatted. As i was chatting she kissed me. I could feel her boobs press against me. I wanted to touch then so bad. We heard a guy run past and we hid. We were squeezed together. I kissed her again and put my hand up her top. Her tits were so big and soft. I rubbed her nipples and squeezed them. She moaned. I felt my cock harden and we kissed more passionately. A dog then ran into where we were. I recognised the dog it was my neighbours. My heart stopped. I then heard my neighbour Joanne call for Buster the dog. For a minute i thought he isnt going to go and i will get caught. She called Buster again and this time he ran off. I took a deep breath and Kiera laughed. I said i can't do this its too risky. She lifted up her top and said you sure. I couldnt help myself and i kissed her and felt her tits again. She bent down between my legs and i thought fuck i so want her to suck my hard cock. But i said no not here. She got up and laughed and said relax old man i was fixing my shoe. With that she ran off laughing. I had a raging hard on. I thought how am i gonna hide that. So i waited and tried to think of things that arent sexy. I still had a semi for the rest of my run and when i stopped talking to Joanne she had a small side smile. I was oblivious what she was smiling at.
That even i got sent more pics on snapchat by Kiera. The last couple she was rubbing her pussy said I wish you were here.

Tripod

I kept telling myself i need to stop but i was beyond the point of no return. I knew i needed her.

luckypigcy

Keep posting!
I have being married for 10 years. I love my wife and the sex is great. However I have never not cheated on an girlfriend in the past. My mantra is life is too short and if an opportunity comes your way take it. I have resisted that in recent years. I would still flirt and imagine what it would be like to fuck the hot chick that worked in my local supermarket or the new temp in my office but i never let it go beyond that. While homeworking i was missing out on the day to day pervs. We all went a bit cabin fever crazy. I decided to take up running. Every day i would try and burn off the energy that was trapped inside me. Everyday i would see the same people out for a walk or run. One day i saw a chick she was 18 she was short brunette and very pretty. She was slim but not skinny and had fab curves. Her bum looked amazing and she looked like she had incredible tits. She would always smile and say hi and i would always hope i would see her on a second lap. One day i stopped and had a breather. As i did i saw her approach. I looked at her and she looked at me.
well, I don't see the reason to cheat on her. you could do a group sex together!

Tripod

After looking at Kiera pics i have a huge hardon. I was planning to run to the bathroom to take care of it but my wife walked in. My wife Viktoria is a beautiful blonde she was an air hostess and did some modelling. We have a great sex life. Anytime i joke about trying a 3 sum etc she says maybe if you had asked me 10 years ago when i was crazy. I don't push it and anyway i don't really want to share her anyway.
Viktoria is chatting to me and sees my hardon. She laughs and says are you feeling horny. I laugh and said i guess so. She says i am sorry i have being busy i havent being taking care of you. She bends down and gets my cock out. She gets me out of my clothes and starts sucking me off. She gives me an amazing blow job and i cum all over her face. She gathers up my cum and swallows it. We are watching tv a couple of hours later. We are cuddling and she takes off her clothes and so do i. We fuck on the couch. It is so nice and i love to fuck her. She sucks me off again and i cum all over her pretty face.

Tripod

That night i decide i am a lucky guy and i am not going to meet Kiera. I have an amazing wife who i love and love to fuck.

Tripod

A week later my wife gets a call. Her mum is sick and she needs to go and look after her. I say go take you time and don't worry about me. She smiles and kisses me and she leaves the next morning.

Tripod

A few days later i am out for a jog i see Kiera in front of me and i speed up so i could get a view of her ass. I was far enough behind her that she didnt know i was there or so i thought. After a while she pulls down her sweat pants and flashes her ass. I stop in shock and she turns and laughs. You did enough staring You Might as well see it fully. She pulls her pants up and i walk over to her. She said so when you gonna fuck me. I was again in shock and said i don't know. She said i was hoping You Might say now. I smiled i said what here. She laughed no we can find some where. I looked at her and said how about mine in an hour. She laughed and said what about your wife. I said she is away. She said where do you live. I told her my address and she ran off.

Tripod

I kept thinking why did i say that and felt guilty. Then i waited. An hour later she arrived wearing a red hat. I got her in as quick as i could in case anyone would see her. I was going to tell her i had changed my mind but then she kissed me and took off my tshirt. I loved her kisses and then she dropped to her knees and got my cock out. I was already hard and she could not believe how big my cock was and said it was bigger than her arm. She started sucking me. After a long bj she took off her clothes and i put my big dick in her pussy. We fucked a number of positions and when i was about to cum i asked where she wanted my cum. She said cum inside me. I asked are you sure and she said yes. I came in her pussy and on her pussy lips. She moaned in pleasure all while wearing her red hat.