• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

story word by word

bigbadbrody

Banned
001, once upon a time, George Bush went home to feed his extraordinary appetite with a lot of burgers and fries. But although he attempted to stuff even more shit into his pie hole to see how much he could take pain he just didn't realize how tight her pussy's extra large

Montrealman

Love comes and goes but FreeOnes is forever.
001, once upon a time, George Bush went home to feed his extraordinary appetite with a lot of burgers and fries. But although he attempted to stuff even more shit into his pie hole to see how much he could take pain he just didn't realize how tight her pussy's extra large lips

bigbadbrody

Banned
001, once upon a time, George Bush went home to feed his extraordinary appetite with a lot of burgers and fries. But although he attempted to stuff even more shit into his pie hole to see how much he could take pain he just didn't realize how tight her pussy's extra large lips swelled

Montrealman

Love comes and goes but FreeOnes is forever.
001, once upon a time, George Bush went home to feed his extraordinary appetite with a lot of burgers and fries. But although he attempted to stuff even more shit into his pie hole to see how much he could take pain he just didn't realize how tight her pussy's extra large lips swelled beyond

HeartBroker

Less than 1,000 posts away from my free Freeones T-shirt
001, once upon a time, George Bush went home to feed his extraordinary appetite with a lot of burgers and fries. But although he attempted to stuff even more shit into his pie hole to see how much he could take pain he just didn't realize how tight her pussy's extra large lips swelled beyond the

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
001, once upon a time, George Bush went home to feed his extraordinary appetite with a lot of burgers and fries. But although he attempted to stuff even more shit into his pie hole to see how much he could take pain he just didn't realize how tight her pussy's extra large lips swelled beyond the point of combustion.

New story ...

Last edited:

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
** My attempt here was that I was trying for a new story! Sorry if I confused you. **

Let's continue with the story line ...

New story for you.
Have you read it?
No.
Really? You're not pulling my leg. Are you?

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
New story for you.
Have you read it?
No.
Really? You're not pulling my leg. Are you?
It's gonna