• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

My wife hot night

Dewbrad

Spank me, I'm a newbie!
So its a Friday night and me and my husband go to a bar. We have some drinks and decided to go play pool. I am wearing the hot pink and black dress and high heels. We keep drinking throughout the night and you catch my eye. ....if noticed you watching me all night .....everytime I bend over to shoot or just standing there with a drink in my hand ..I see you and you se me . As the night goes on my husband notices me starting to flirt and. .and likes it .....the music is loud and I'm dancing just having a great ttime ....you walk past me and grab my ass and leave the room ....u return a few minutes later with a drink for you and one for me ...as you hand it to me our hands touch and you wink at me....I bite my lip and take the drink. A little later as I am bent over the table to take my shot u come behind me and press against me ....thinking you are my husband I push my ass against your hard cock......as I turn around to kiss him...I see you ...I'm stuck between you and the table ..as he watches from across the room . You start kissing my neck and leaning me on the table on my back . At first I am shy so you whisper in my ear that you want me and you promise I will like it. As I lie down you slowly lift my dress and pull down my lacy panties....you take them off and put them on the table..you start kissing the inside of my thighs and I start to shutter. I look over at my husband and he is just watching you start to please me. By now your tongue is on my clit and I'm making small sounds. You start to lick my pussy so slowly making me want more and more. So more and more you give me I'm now moaning for others to hear....as you are sucking on my clit a guy walks up....he pulss his dick out and I grab him with one hand and jerk him off all while my other hand is on your head while you lick my pussy. He leaves. You try to get up but I still want you so I wrap my legs around you and you feel my heels on your back ....so you grab my ass and bury your face in my pussy ......I tell you I'm going to cum ....so you teat my legs off you and turn me around.....now bent over the pool table you slide your hard cock in my wet pussy and start fucking me .....harder and faster you go the louder I get .....you have one hand on my hips and one hand pulling my hair.....thrusting harder and harder ...you lean over me and tell me that you are going to cum inside me ......I tell you I'm goin to cum with you......a few more thrusts and we cum together so hard .....you lie on top of me for a moment and then pull out ....I'm still laying on the table ...I get up to put my panties back on....and notice you walking away with them in your pocket .......