• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

My husband's best friend

annakotova

Yes, these words change as I post more!
The author's fantasy! But not sick?

My husband's best friend came to visit us. He brought gifts and didn't forget lilies of the valley, which I love very much. We had a good time, had a drink. I made my friend a bed in my spare room and went to bed. It was the month of May, acacia trees were in bloom, and the intoxicating smell from the street filled the entire apartment. Plus the smell of a bouquet of lily of the valley was doing its job, especially after a drink.

The door to our bedroom didn't close properly, though I asked my husband to do something about it. It was hot in the apartment and we opened all the windows to the outside, especially after getting drunk, we all went to bed. I didn't think about it and took off my underwear as usual and stayed in my short nightgown.

I even closed the door, but it kept opening and opening traitorously). The smell of lily of the valley was so sweet and languid that I fell into a deep sleep as soon as I took a horizontal position. My nightgown was twisted up and pulled over my chest, and I assumed my favorite position, like a gynecologist in a chair in my sleep. A friend went into the bathroom, through the open door she saw my inviting gaze. I woke up to an incredible fuck, started moaning, my friend covered my mouth and fucked me for a very long time, as he drank a lot, I cum many times. The pleasure was enhanced by the fact that you realize my husband was there and could wake up at any second. A friend came for a week and stayed for a month, we fucked him several times a day, in his room, I even took a vacation.

Last edited: