• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Entire Arena Football team cut during pregame meal

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Saw this on Yahoo a few minutes ago. I hate Olive Garden but would have loved to been there when that happened. lol

gunslingingbird

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
That owner is the epitome of douchebaggery. :douchebag:

Red Spyder

Yes, I bribed and cheated to get this far

gunslingingbird

**cough** Jerry Jones **cough**

Jerry Jones wouldn't fire the entire team just before a game. Now, a coach just after winning a Super Bowl, well, that's a different story.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I wonder if John Bon Jovi treats his players like indentured servants as well.

lurkingdirk

Reminds me of Ronald Regan and the air traffic controllers. Except that involved peoples lives, and not just a game.

DR. B

Closed Account
He fired the whole team and they still won, hilarious LOL! I wonder if he told them "Any idiot can do your job, I'll prove it." - classic

^^off a comment I read

An owner in the NFL should have done that during the the strike over the summer

Red Spyder

Yes, I bribed and cheated to get this far
By the way, what's wrong with Olive Garden? It's not that bad. I've eaten at worse places and belive me I'm not that picky about food, so for me to say that a place was bad....well, it was bad at least to me. I mean, Mexican food with... gravy? Yuck!!! Anyway, for a chain restaurant, Olive Garden is pretty good, at least I've never had any problems with it, like seeing roaches or the place smelling bad. And, yes, I do eat there often.

grower_boy

A woman is an occasional pleasure but a cigar is always a smoke.
I guess these are the dues you pay when you play in the minor leagues. It's a shame the players are looked at as so easily replacable.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
There's nothing necessarily wrong with Olive Garden. The closest Olive Garden to where I live sucks major balls.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Olive Garden when your here your family, but definetly not a team.